Friday, October 26, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring Card Crafters Circle Challenge!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently Sponsoring Card Crafters Circle Challenge whose challenge this week is 'Off to the Races'!

For my card today I used this super fun image. When I read this challenge, I had a hard time thinking of what to do, but then I went out last weekend and got stuck behind a massive traffic jam that was caused by a car race being let out. That's it! The car races! I went with this adorable image that we released for the 4th of July and changed her American flag to a racing flag then matched her with some checker board paper. Be sure to head on over to their challenge blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Great race card. She is lovely. Hugs, Robin

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is so awesome! I love how you made the checkered flag for this image. What a cool idea for this challenge!

Pauline said...

A super creation... I love that the paper ties in with the chequered flag! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jackie, so wonderful to see you at Card Crafter's Circle..you card is wonderful. Please join us for the next challenge starting in a few hours!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin