Monday, October 29, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring Created with Love Challenge!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently Sponsoring Created with Love Challenge ! Their challenge this week is 'Halloween Blog Hop'!

For my card today I used this super sassy image Sassy Witch! I wanted to use this darling Halloween designer paper from Doodlebug and when I started coloring in this image she took on the shades of purple and some of the greens. I decided that this gorgeous purple ribbon would be the perfect touch and the use of both sides of this designer paper would finish it off. Be sure to head on over to their challenge blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Gorgeous card! You know I love me some green. Great papers too. Hugs, Robin

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is too cute! Love it!

Kate said...

So cute. This is seriously my favorite paper pack. Love it so pretty.

Kate said...

So cute. This is seriously my favorite paper pack. Love it so pretty.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin