Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps!

 
It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting a Bingo challenge which means we challenge you to create something following one of the lines in the below Bingo board!
  
For my card today I created my card based on the line of the far left that reads - "Starts with P", "Twine" and "Brads". I do enjoy a good Bingo challenge, but I do find them as a real challenge. I decided to use this adorable image Birthday Penguin - Gift not only because he is so cute and fun, but also because he's a Penguin! I then used these great crystal brads and this cute twine that came in one of my Ribbon Carousel monthly kits. 

 I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blogfor the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day! 

This card was entered into the following challenges: Clearly Inspired - Twine or Ribbon,Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes.

Stamps: Birthday Penguin - Gift from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Tart, Pretty in Pink, Bo Bunny Winter DP; Ink: B34 Manganese Blue, R27 Cadmium Red, Y17 Golden Yellow, RV14 Sugared Almond Pink, Y00; Accessories: Twine, Crystal Brads, Regular Oval Nestabilities, Pop Dots

5 comments:

suzanne2 said...

hi jackie, what a lovely card, such a lovely colour combo and the image is adorable. thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy challenge blog this week.

Cassie said...

That penguin is just adorable, Jackie! Thanks for getting 'All Tied Up' with us over at Clearly Inspired Challenges :D

Nathalie said...

Hello,
beautiful card. I love the penguin.
Thank you for joining us to Fussy & fancy.
Hugs!
Nathalie

Nathalie said...

Hello,
beautiful card. I love the penguin.
Thank you for joining us to Fussy & fancy.
Hugs!
Nathalie

Kathy D. said...

Thanks for playing with us last month at Clearly iStamp. It paid off...Congratulations!!
Hope you will come play in our new challenge.
http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/2012/11/clearly-inspired-challenges-63-cic63.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin