Saturday, June 16, 2012

There She Goes Challenge - Circles!

Good Morning Fellow stampers! Today is yet again another busy day for me, but at the point they all seem busy to me! I got the chance to play along with this week's There She Goes Challenge, TSG160!

I always write down what the challenge is but I don't get to play along as much as I would like. This week the challenge is 'Use Circle'! Simple enough and I had a lot of fun with this one. I used the super cute stamp set Ba Donkey Donk! I ordered this set after last months release and I just love it! The images are so much fun and the sentiments really crack me up.

I hope you enjoyed today's card, my donkey appreciates you stopping by!
Stamps: Ba Donkey Donk from There She Goes; Paper: Whisper White, Hawaiian Tides, Blueberry Tart, Little Yellow Bicycle DP; Ink: E18 Copper, E33 Sand; Accessories: Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Vintage Seam Binding, Pop Dots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin