Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo!

Bugaboo's Freebie Friday is a fabulous way to build up a huge collection of images from Bugaboo Stamps! Today's Freebie image is "Sock Elephant Heart"! I just think this little elephant totally adorable!

For my card today I wanted to make something clean and simple, so I pulled out some pink paper and matched it to this super cute butterfly paper from Jillbean Soup. I tied it all together with a big pink ribbon to complete this cutie!

I do hope you like my creation and hop on over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up your freebie image today! Have a great day, be sure to come back tomorrow to see our weekly challenge!

This card was entered into the following challenge: Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes; Paper Crafting Journey - Anything for Kids.
Stamps: Sock Elephant Heart from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Pink, Whisper White, Jillibean Soup DP: Ink: N3 Neutral Gray No. 1, Ne Neutral Gray No. 3, RV55 Hollyhock, R81 Rose Pink; Accessories: Vintage Seam Binding

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin