Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring - Link for Pink!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Link for Pink, their challenge is a PINK Breast Cancer Awareness project; create any project you wish, but it must be BCA and have pink

For my card today I used the fabulous image Show Some Support - Save the Ta Tas. I just think that the entire Breast Cancer set Jodie created is fabulous and this one caught my eye for today's challenge. I hope you will play along with us at Link for Pink, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Crafts and Me - Anything Goes; Divas By Design - To Die For;
Stamps: Show Some Support - Save the TaTas from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Lime Green; Ink: R81 Rose Pink, YG07 Acid Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Vintage Seam Binding, Self Adhesive Pearls

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin