Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring - Come and Get It Challenges!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Come and Get it Challenges, their challenge is to follow the below sketch.For my main image on today's card I used this fun image Beach Peeker, I thought that this little guy would be perfect for the summer we are having, plus with Father's Day being today and my Dad being a huge beach lover, I thought he would like this. I hope you will play along with us at Come and Get it Challenges, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Fun with Shapes and More - Summer; Inspire Me Friday's - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Beach Peeker from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Lemon Tart, Beach DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E33 Sand, B04, YG11; Accessories: Scalloped and Regular Square Nestabilities, Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love the paper that looks like the ocean. It goes so well with your shy boy. Terrific!

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderfully Done on your card Jackie, great image the little beach peeker!

Thanks for joining us this round for the sketch!

Shell~Alaska♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin