Friday, June 15, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring Creatalicious Challenge!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently Sponsoring Creatalicious Challenges which is 'Anything Goes' this week!

For my card today I used this super sweet image Little Honey's Briar Rose, isn't she super cute! I paired her with several shades of blue and teal including some pretty mulberry roses that were white that I colored with my Copic markers so that they would match. Be sure to head on over to their challenge blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Little Honey's Briar Rose from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Echo Park Summer Fun DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y13 Lemon Yellow, BG02 New Blue, R81 Rose Pink, BG000 Snow Green, E15 Dark Suntan, BG07 Petroleum Blue, YG09 Lettuce Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Mulberry Roses, Vintage Seam Binding, Oval Nestabilities

2 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, I love this card! Love the blue colors you used and those flowers you added are beautiful!

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous the detail and colours are amazing bless you for playing at Creatalicious this month hugs Cherylxxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin