Monday, June 18, 2012

PMS Digi Makoever Challenge - Things with Wings!

Today I have a fun Paper Makeup Stamps creation to share with you! Since today is Monday, that means that the Digi Makeover Design Team us sharing this weeks Digi Makeover Challenge! This week we are hosting a fabulous picture inspiration challenge!
My card today I used this darling fairy called Lea. I just love this image, in face I have printed it out but this is the first time I am inking her up and I just love her! I used this super soft toned designer paper from My Mind's Eye, it's part of their Indie collection and I think it works so well with this image.

Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Lea from Paper Makeups Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Golden Yellow, My Mind's Eye Indie DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, RV00 Water Lily, E23 Hazelnut, RV55 Hollyhock; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Circle Nestabilities, Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin