Saturday, June 23, 2012

Some Odd Girl Fun!

Today is a Facebook Fun Day at the Some Odd Girl Stamps Facebook Page and while I didn't play along in the challenges last time I did join in the great sales and I decided that today I would play along with one of their challenges! The first challenge was posted a bit earlier this week to get us pumped for today and I played along, the challenge was "Non Traditional Hair Challenge!
For my card I used the adorable Dandelion Fairy. I love all of the stamps at Some Odd Girls Stamps, but the fairies are my favorite! For today's card I paired her with pinks and greens and colored her dress as if it were all leaves and I made her hair pop by using hot pink.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you had a great day!
Stamps: Dandelion Fairy from Some Odd Girl Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Grass Green, My Mind's Eye DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, RV55 Hollyhock, YG07 Acid Green, R81 Rose Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped Edge Punch, Ribbon, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

2 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

I came here looking for your Sassy Studio card, but this one is just as gorgeous! LOL Love her pink hair, too cute!!!

Janice said...

Ooh I love this card, such a fun image and a lovely card design. Thanks for stopping by my blog with your words of encouragement for the race of Sun. Sorry to hear about your cousin - too many people loose the battle to this horrible disease. Hopefully in time & with enough support the cancer charities will be able to increase survival rates still further. Take care, Jx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin