Friday, June 8, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring Forever Night!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently Sponsoring Forever Night and their challenge is "STEAMPUNK" and add metal.

I used this fabulous Steampunk image called Steampunk Victoria. I used the red and black as my main colors and made her and her outfit pop with some pink added to the red. Be sure to head on over to their challenge blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Steampunk Victoria from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E23 Hazelnut, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y13 Lemon Yellow, RV21 Light Pink, R29 Cadium Red; Accesories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities, Jump Ring, Heart Charm, Self Adhesive Pearls, 1.5" Burgundy/Ivory Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this card is awesome! I love your coloring and the color combo you used. Red and black is one of my favorites. I also love that patterned paper.

Kate said...

Love this card and the Gears Border looks awesome.

Hugs,
Kate

Unknown said...

Love the bold color background! Awesome coloring! ;o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin