Thursday, May 31, 2012

Whimsie Doodles - Happy Dad's Day!

Good morning Ladies and Gents! Today I get to share with you another fun creation using one of the images from the May Whimsie Doodles release! That's right, I am the May Guest Designers at Whimsie Doodles...WOOT! WOOT! To say I am excited to be bringing more creations using some new Whimsie Doodles! Today is the last day of May, which mean that today is my last day as a Guest Designer for Whimsie Doodles but I have had a BLAST this month! Thank very much for the opportunity!

For my card I used Turtle Pile, this image is just perfect for Father's Day! I used this fun and simple paper and added a bit of shine with this ribbon!

You can check out all of the new releases for May by visiting the Whimsie Doodles Blog, trust me you will love what you see! Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed what you saw!
Stamps: Turtle Pile from Whimsie Doodles;

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin