Monday, May 21, 2012

ABC at Bugaboo!

Good morning all! Today I have a fun ABC, or Anything But a Card for you from Bugaboo Stamps!

I decided for today I would share with you a totally cute little basket! I used the image Strawberry SB big strawberry for my main focus and used this fun summer designer paper. These little baskets are great for treats for all ages and work well for salt and pepper shakers as well!

I am sure if you tried to make one, you would have a blast! I do hope you like what I made for you all to today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Strawberry SB Big Strawberry from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Brilliant Blue, Hello Summer DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, B21 Baby Blue, R24 Prawn, E23 Hazelnut, YG07 Acid Green; Accessories: Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilties

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin