Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Release at Whimsie Doodles!

Good morning Ladies and Gents! Today I get to share with you my fun creation for the Whimsie Doodles release! That's right, I am the May Guest Designers at Whimsie Doodles...WOOT! WOOT! To say I am excited to be bringing you some new Whimsie Doodles fun would be an understatement!

This month we have all sorts of fabulous new images! Perfect for Grads, Dads, and everything in between! For my card today I used the image, Mr. Fix It! I think he would make the perfect Father's Day card, especially from a son to his Dad. I paired him with this fun gingham designer paper from Jillibean Soup, it just reminded me of the plaid shirts my Dad would wear when he was working or fixing something around the house. This little guy is just so cute!

You can check out all of the new releases for May by visiting the Whimsie Doodles Blog, trust me you will love what you see! Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed what you saw!
Stamps: Mr. Fix It from Whimsie Doodles; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Golden Yellow, Blueberry Tart, Jillibean Soup DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y35 Maize, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5, E13 Light Suntan. E15 Dark Suntan, B23 Phthalo Blue; Accessories: Pop Dots, White Ribbon

1 comment:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

He is cute! Looks so good on the CAS side with the focus on him.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin