Monday, May 14, 2012

PMS Digi Makoever Challenge - Inspirational Photo!

Today I have a fun Paper Makeup Stamps creation to share with you! Since today is Monday, that means that the Digi Makeover Design Team us sharing this weeks Digi Makeover Challenge! This week we are hosting a fabulous picture inspiration challenge!
My card today I used this darling little mouse, Lucy Mouse from the Digi Retro Cutie Critters Collection! These little guys are all so cute, but Lucy Mouse is my favorite I think and I had a lot of fun working with her today. I used some of this pretty Ellie paper from 3 Bugs in a Rug and cut it into little squares to make a bit of a quilted background behind my main image. I also tried to pull some of the colors for the inspirational photo.

Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Lucy Mouse from Paper Makeups Stamps; PapeR: Whisper White, Olive, 3 Bugs in a Rug Ellie DP; Ink: BG15 Aqua, E23 Hazelnut, R81 Rose Pink, R85 Rose Red; Accessories: Pop Dots, Vintage Seam Binding

5 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Lucy is one of my favorites too. Love your quilted background.

Eret said...

So adorable card, Jackie. Lucy is so cute, specially in front of your lovely quilted background :)
Eret xx

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love this sweet image and your quilted background.

rosen said...

Distribution is occurring at double the rate with these new means of technology, creating a big impact on companies of all sizes. There are several advantages to utilizing this software regarding both short term goals and long term company goals.

STC Technologies | STC Technologies

Carole said...

lovely card, & quilt :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin