Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Challenge at Whimsie Doodles!

Today kicks off the Monthly Challenge at the Whimsie Doodles Blog! I simply love their challenges each month, and this months challenge is GREAT! The challenge is "BUMP IT UP"!

I used dry embossing on the card base for my "bump" then to add a bit more dimension I also used pop dots on the two Whismie Doodles images. I used two of our new releases on today's card and I think these two images compliment each other nicely, they are called "Pollen for you" and "Flowers". You can check out all of our fabulous new releases, including some to die for cutie girls (they were added to the store yesterday!) HERE! You are not going to want to miss a second of the release this month!

Thank you for stopping by today to check out my creation, be sure to head over to the Whimsie Doodles Blog to see samples from the entire design team! Have a great day!
Stamps: Pollen for you, Flowers from Whimsie Doodles; Paper: Whisper White, Yellow, Rose Red, Bo Bunny DP; Ink: Y17 Golden Yellow, G09 Veronese Green, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, RV66 Hollyhock, RV66 Raspberry, BG0000 Snow Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Flowers Embossing Folder, Slot Punch

1 comment:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Darling!!! So happy to have you joining us this month. Sorry that I did not stop by to visit sooner :>)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin