Saturday, May 26, 2012

Whimsie Doodles - Fairy!

Good morning Ladies and Gents! Today I get to share with you another fun creation using one of the images from the May Whimsie Doodles release! That's right, I am the May Guest Designer at Whimsie Doodles...WOOT! WOOT! To say I am excited to be bringing more creations using some new Whimsie Doodles!

For my card I used Fairy, this cute little darling girl that Melyssa created, talk about adorable! I paired her with these fun papers from Bo Bunny! I loved the colors in this paper and I just had to use it with this image, then I added lots of silver smooch to her wings to make them shine, oh and a bit on the roses in her hair.

You can check out all of the new releases for May by visiting the Whimsie Doodles Blog, trust me you will love what you see! Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed what you saw!
Stamps: Fairy from Whimsie Doodles; Paper: Whisper White, Bright Yellow, Teal, Bo Bunny Hello Sunshine DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, YG07 Acid Green, Y17 Golden Yellow, YR04 Chrome Orange, BG45 New Blue, B000 Pale Celestine, BG0000 Snow Green; Accessories: Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilties, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Silver Smooch, Grosgrain Ribbon, Pop Dots

1 comment:

Min said...

Great to have you playin' along with us this month! =)
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Blog Widget by LinkWithin