Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring - My Mums Craft Shop!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges, their challenge is to create card using the following recipe "3 Flowers, 2 Papers, 1 Ribbon"!

For my main image on today's card I used this fun image Boo - Teddy Bear. I used these lovely and bright designer papers that I received from a friend and I love how they worked so well together. I also used these lovely roses and vintage seam binding to pull it all together. I hope you will play along with us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!
This card was entered into the following challenge(s) : City Crafter Challenge - Rose is a Rose;
Stamps: Boo - Teddy Bear from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Raspberry Fizz; Ink: E00 Skin White, RV55 Hollyhock, E15 Dark Suntan, RV21 Light Pink, E11 Barley Beige, E18 Copper; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped Edge Punch, Vintage Seam Binding, Glue Dots, Roses

3 comments:

Ros said...

This couldn't be cuter ... many thanks for playing along at CCCB

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute. That image just makes me smile.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Ohhhhh so ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin