Thursday, May 31, 2012

Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo Stamps!

For my card today I decided to use this fun image, Gus Hunting! I had a hunting themed birthday party to attend last weekend for a 5 year old and I thought that although this image was a bit older, that it was just perfect for the party theme. I used some great camo paper I got from a friend and these dark twine too!

I had so much fun with this, I hope you enjoy my card and be sure to hop on over to the Bugaboo Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations! I do hope you like my Oldie But Goodies today, I am still having so much fun with these images! Have a great day all!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Divas By Designs - Anything Goes; Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes.

5 comments:

Joey said...

Fabulous card Jackie! Joey x

Rebekah said...

This is s a great card sweetie thanks so much for entering our DT call at Divas and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

Lisa Jane said...

Wonderful project - Thanks for joining us at Diva's for anything goes this week
Lisa x

Lozzapops said...

Thanks for joining us at Divas this week with this fab card! Laura x

suzARTe said...

such a cute card Jackie, I love the overall theme.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin