Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Release News!

Guess what?! Paper Pretties is releasing 3 new stamp sets on Thursday, May 22nd so be sure to stop by the Paper Pretties forum to join in on the Pajama Party Challenges to be hosted by Charmaine. This Thursday is sure to be a blast and we would love to have you join in the festivities. The party starts at 8pm EST with three releases and three challenges, what more could you ask for! Tonight I will be posting a sneak peak and let me tell you these stamps get cuter with each release.

On the swap front I have completed two more cards for the monthly Bella Swap, which I will post here most likely this weekend, its nice to get some of my creativity back. Hope you stop by to see the new releases and soon some fun swap cards! Have a great day, “see” you all soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin