Sunday, May 18, 2008

May Flowers

Woo-hoo! Another one bites the dust! I have now completed all of the image coloring and my second of the six cards, I am just flying though these things now...lol. The theme for this one is supposed to be May Flowers, but something seems off. I have been looking at this card and something seems to not fit, but both my mom and my sister say I am being over critical, oh well I tried. I am working on the friends card now with Huggyabella, I just love this stamp but it has so many little details that were driving me crazy. The little bits in images are pretty hard to color using Copic markers, even though the images are more vibrant, they sometimes take a lot more work due to ink bleeding. Hope you enjoy this Flowahbella card, she was one of my first Bellas and she is just too cute! I should be posting another card tomorrow, so stop by!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin