Thursday, May 29, 2008

Patriotic Bella!

I had wanted to post a card for the last few days but I have been in a bit of a 'funk' about some things so I didn't feel up to sharing with anyone, but today I am feeling so much better. I had the intention of posting a picture of the cute Miss Sophia from Paper Pretties but I forgot my markers at work today so she is almost done, but not yet! Tomorrow I will share with you Sophia and today is all about Bella! This is another card I created for Manda's Monthly Stamping Bella Swap with the theme of 'patriotic'. I made the card a little more chic than I typically do, but I love how it came out. I centered the image, but shifted it to create more of a dynamic card, then I accented the card base with some red and blue baubles. There is something about Cosmobella that I just love, and I think she really pulls this card together. Be sure to stop by tomorrow, I am out of my 'funk' and Sophia (with some buttons) is out coming to play!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great card! Love the paper!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin