Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pretties Wednesday!

So this Wednesday the challenge is to make a masculine card...OMG! Do you know how hard that is with these stamps?! So I pulled out my Look Who's Perky stamp set from Paper Pretties and got stamping. While I was trying to decide which stamps to use I noticed that there were only two images in the set that I had yet to ink up. We can't have that now can we so I inked up those poor deprived stamps. I tried to stick to the browns and greens with this card adding in a little garnet and a small amount of teal to wrap up the color scheme. While this card was a challenge but I really like the way this card came out, a little more masculine then most of my cards, but I think it works. Hope you enjoy!
Stamps: Look Who's Perky from Paper Pretties; Paper: Taken With Teal, We R Memories Bobo Chic Funky Fix , Whisper White; Ink: BG10 Cool Shadow, E31 Brick Beige, E47 Dark Brown, R39 Garnet, YG03 Yellow Green; Accessories: Giga Scallop Oval Punch, Mega Oval Punch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It totally works Jackie!! Great job with the challenge! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin