Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day! Today I got up and made my mom waffles with all sorts of berries plus I picked up some berry syrup as well to make the meal complete. Afterwards I spent some time with her in the garden. We were planning where we will be adding more plants to fill up those empty spots that happen every year with some perennials. My brother and sister went with Mom to Blockbuster to distract her while I picked up her gifts....an hour massage and a pedicure! A little bit of pampering is what she needs! I also created this card while she was gone, a bit last minute, but I love how it turned out!The paper and ribbon is from PaperTrey and the stamp sets both come from Gina K. Stamps, isn't it too cute! We went to an early dinner and when we got home my sister unveiled the cake she got for us, over cake we pulled out all her gifts and she loved this card. I have been looking at these stamp set since they arrived and I finally got to ink them up! The sets I used were Just So Hippy and Hip Hop Accessories from the Melanie Muenchinge line available from Gina K. Designs I hope your Mother's Day was as wonderful as mine!
Stamps: Hip Hop Accessories and Just so Hippy from Melanie Muenchinge at Gina K; Paper: PTI Summer Sun, PTI Lemon Tart, Whisper White; Ribbon PTI Summer Sun Grosgrain; Markers: Y11 Pale Yellow, YG23 New Leaf, TR23 Yellow Ochre, YR31 Light Reddish Yellow; Accessories: Light Yellow Brads

1 comment:

Joani McDonald said...

How stinkin' cute are those two!
I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's day!
Hugs,
Joani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin