Saturday, January 19, 2008

SU! New Catty

Ladies I have not used a SU! set in ages, nor have I bought anything from SU! in a while, I've been off exploring the wonders of other stamp companies, as you have seen. Last night my Demo (she is great!) had a catalogue release party where we made these two cards and a picture frame that we added rub-ons to. We used a few of the 'In Colors' this time, and I have to say I liked them a lot more than I thought I would. This first card is simple, but elegant at the same time. In fact I liked this card so much I almost bought the set, but I showed some restraint and purchased Lovely As A Tree and the Word Window punch....oops! I also picked up some of my Demos retired sets at a discount, which is always a good thing.
I really like this second card and to that effect, the colors are great! Simple embellishments and a simple layout, but I like it. I still have some mixed feelings about the new Catty, but I'm sure once I look through it few times my mind will change. Hope you all have a great weekend, and be sure to come back, I am making another Hanna card for a card contest one of the PaperPretties girls is holding.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think these are great! Embrace Life is one of my favorite! Glad you had a good time.
Diane

Blog Widget by LinkWithin