Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hanna's Back!

So Jana posted a card challenge where the winner will be given the new PaperPretties stamp set that is not yet released, so how could I resist? The challenge was to use light yellow, light blue, and apricot. I decided to try the Kick Stand sketch I have seen in a few places recently, and I love it! The colors are subtle and fun, with a little bit of embellishments, the eyelets. I was going to use some ribbon on this card, but I couldn't find anywhere to put it....lol. I used the scalloping technique that Beate posted about, plus the colors in the colors in the challenge and a fun sketch, all sorts of things! Enjoy ladies, I love this Hanna Stamp, don't you?!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute! Love the coloring on this one. Those scallops really make the card!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

The colours in this card are really fresh. I've never come across those stamps before, they look cute.

Deb Wood said...

So pretty, love the colors and her hair looks fabulous. Great scallops too!

Melanie said...

Beautiful card and stamp

Joani McDonald said...

Great job on the kickstand card! I love the colors too!
Very nice work!
Hugs,
Joani

Jana Weaver said...

I LOVE it Jackie!! This card is simply beautiful!! Really great job with the challenge!!

Anonymous said...

I really like this card Jackie!

Anonymous said...

That last commetn was me!

Bree mcconnell said...

i love these colors together!!! TFS!!!

Laura lok said...

lovely card

Blog Widget by LinkWithin