Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Continuing on....

With more cards from Gina K. Stamps "You Know You're Old When...." set! I really do love this set, I had planned to create some fun cards using either my Rubber Romance ladies (yet to be inked!), my new SOTM House Mouse (not inked yet) or some of the My Favorite Things stamp sets (also uninked) but I just can't seem to stop with this set! I don't know if its the sentiments or the way these sentiments match the great images, but something about this set sticks with me!This time I am bringing you another card from this set, there are four images I had yet to ink up so I think its time to have them met their new best friend Mr. Ink Pad. This one is of a bra and the inside sentiment says "your bra size is a 38 long"....LOVE it! Gina has these excellent sentiments to match these fun images, honestly the only wrong you can do is if you give one of these cards to someone without a sense of humor. Enjoy ladies! I hope to have a criss cross card to share soon, I am supposed to design one for my KIT club on Friday...we will see how that goes.

6 comments:

Diane said...

LOL,my niece was just telling me about this set...it sounds like lots of fun!!! Your card looks awesome!

Unknown said...

very cute!
Diane

Laura lok said...

totally cute idea

Joani McDonald said...

How clever! Love it!
Hugs,
Joani

Michelle said...

Cute! That wording is hilarious!

Michelle

My Paper World said...

Very fun! and I love the polka dots!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin