Thursday, January 10, 2008

More MFT!

Today was the day for the release of three new sets from My Favorite Things as well as new Digi Paper. If you missed the Cocktail party on SCS you missed all sorts of fun! There is a Designer Contest and a Question Contest still going on so make sure to check it out. Here is the card I created for my entry to the Designer Contest.

The set used here is the new "Be Mine" set from My Favorite Things, this is the new mini set and I love it! This set is a lot of fun, and as you can see I ordered the fun digital paper that went on sale as well....I just had to use that too! The challenge was to create a card that was not your typical shape, so I went the heart route, using my scalloped circle punch this heart was created. Hope you enjoy the card!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin