Monday, January 7, 2008

I interrupt your regular scheduled program....

To bring you some great goodies that came today! I finally received my PaperPretties boxes today and not just the November boxes that had some delay, but my Decemeber boxes as well! So, as I always do I am posting the contents for these great boxes. I am a subscriber to the Bella Premium Box as well as the My Favorite Things Petite Box and I have loved all the boxes I have received for almost the last year.Wreathabella is the PaperPretties Bella for the month of November and look at the great colors that were selected for these cards! I love the bright colors, especially around the holidays, a different take on the traditional colors. I am missing something from my MFT box, it was a slight over looked item, no biggie. I let Christie know, and as she does, she responded to me immediately and it will be sent tomorrow. So on to the December boxes!

The December Bella box is Snowbunnyabella and I LOVE her! And the included paper is just to die for, you can't really make it out, but the paper is either flocked or metallic....LOVE it! I am a big person for the colors blue and silver and now I have all these goodies to play along with. Now the last box for today is my December My Favorite Things box and it features the brand new mini set from My Favorite Things. In fact this set is not yet on sale (it goes on sale at midnight on the 9th) but as a PaperPretties subscriber we get the sets before everyone else, which is a huge perk! I hope you like seeing the goodies...next step? Get creating! I hope to make a card to share tomorrow....so make sure to stop by tomorrow night to see my creations!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Ohhhhh, can't wait to see what you come up with out those fabulous products.

Hugs,
Mindy

Fiona said...

What a great idea - looking forward to seeing your creations.

Laura lok said...

graet stuff can't wait to see what you do with it all

flourishes said...

Sure look like you will be busy ....it will be neat to see what you create.
Rubber Hugs,
Jan Marie (flourishes

Blog Widget by LinkWithin