Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Its Cold...

'Outside' it is pretty cold, so I have taken the time to complete the November My Favorite Things box example, and my own take on what to do with the box contents. The colors of the November box are a lot of fun, bright and fun wintery colors, the perfect for a wintery day.
The paper is wonderful as it typically is for the PaperPretties boxes and the embellishments are a lot of fun. Shimmery ribbon, crystals, and snowflake brads....what more to love! So far I have yet to be disappointed by the box contents, and this box is just like that.The above card is my take on the box contents, I try to do something completely different with my examples to explore what the box holds. This card has some yummy metallic paper that the first card does not show, but is the best! You also can't see the glitter, but the snowflake paper has glitter on it! I also have to create some cards from my December Bella box which features Snowbunnyabella...she is coming, and one day she will be posted her. Enjoy ladies!

7 comments:

Tarasdesigns said...

gorgeous, I love the colour combination of lilac, green and blue

Tara x

Fiona said...

This is great - I love the images and the colour combo

Bree mcconnell said...

wonderful winter design jackie!!! TFS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I don't know what you are talking about with these pretties boxes. Is it a monthly package that you get? Stamps included or just stamped images? Colors are beautiful on these and I love that snowflake brad or whatever it is.
Diane

Mindy said...

Tthose are great cards! I'm lovin' the colors. You've been busy lately and have posted some great stuff!

Louise F NZ said...

Great stamp, been seeing it on a few blogs lately.

Laura lok said...

love how th first one matches the background paper almost perfectly

Blog Widget by LinkWithin