Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Well...

I am sorry to say that I will be busy for the next two weeks, stamping will be at a minimum. I have my studio final coming up on the 26th, so I can't be spending "free-time" with stamping. Although I would love to stamp all day long, I need to be good and not hang out on the Internet stamping world. I will be posting an image of the baby card I have to make for Friday. You see my boss at one of my jobs is having a baby! So, being the good little worker bees that we are at work we are getting her a cake and having a going away party! The card will be green and yellow with baby hands, but I can't think of what sort of layout I want for it! I'll figure something out....The picture here is a blast from the past! This card is from the May 2006 VSN on SCS, I was roaming though my files looking for card ideas and I just had to share this card. I love it! Enjoy! Hope to see you all soon :)

On another note, Em at Stamping Bella has debuted her Fella! He is cute, not what I was thinking of, but his first stamp is perfect for prom season, so make sure you stop by to see Fella and Bella in their glory!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin