Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Ribbon Shares!

Run, don't calmly walk over to Jody's blog right now! She is offering 5 different types of Ribbon all from May Arts as promised. Plus there are no Paypal fees for any of the shares and ordering 1-4 shares comes to only $5.00 in shipping. Plus, if you get a spot in all 5 shares shipping is free! I of course ordered a spot in all 5 shares (YAY!) and I can not wait till they come in. I have decided though that I will begin no longer taking parts in her ribbon shares...I have spent a lot of money on ribbon lately, but I will continue to tell you all about the shares. We will see how long that will last...LOL...Honestly Jody is quick, wonderfully priced and a lovely lady to get to know. So if you are considering any of her shares make sure to go for it!

As soon as I get home tonight I will be posting a card I made with the ribbon I received last night...so stop by tonight to see it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin