Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Silly Me!

I didn't get a chance to stamp as I wanted to last night. To be honest I have been sick for about the last two weeks. First I had a sinus infection then I caught the flu...yuck! I have finished all of the meds they gave me for the sinus infection, but I still have it! Evil thing just won't go away. So I didn't get to stamp, but going through all of my things I made a Bella card for an up coming Bella Swap and i haven't shared it yet! I hope you enjoy my newest FlowahBella card. I love the bright happy colors, makes things so springy! Hope you like it! I used some fun punches and some lovely Prima flowers, these are Daisy Craze from the Prima Share Jody offered. I love them, I made sure to add a brad in the center to add another dimension to the card. Then I accented those brads by using some more brads on the sentiment "Absolutely Fabulous". So cute!

Stamps: FlowahBella, Amazing to Zany, Polka Dots & Petals
SU! Colors Paper: Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Only Orange, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel, Yo Yo Yellow, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Punches: SU! Ticket Corner, Large Oval, Small Oval
Embellishments: Silver Brads, Daisy Craze Yellow Primas

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin