Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Mail!

Well ladies, I am sick again. This time with a upper respetory infection....no fun! But on the fun side all sorts of things came for me in the mail today! I got my $5 Mommy, who sent all sorts of fun things. The picture is to the left, I love the tin! It is super adorable and filled with fun things that I can't wait to use!

I also received a lovely RAK from a fellow SCS member, two Wish RAKs and my April Paper Pretties Box! I love, love, love Paper Pretties!

I used my gift certificate to purchase the "Say Charge" set from My Favorite Things. I can't wait to start using Jammiebella and Say Charge, they are going to be so much fun to play with. For those of you who have not yet signed up for Paper Pretties, go for it! Christie is now offering three different sized boxs and three different stamping companies. Plus, if you say that "Jackie Rakoski" sent you when you sign up (must be at the time you sign up, not after) Christie will waive the one time members fee of $7.50.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin