Saturday, April 7, 2007

Hello Again

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've been trying to catch up at work and all the swaps I signed up for. With that came a few new cards, in fact one is the image you see with this post. I joined a swap where we had to use something from the Spring Mini, so here is my card. I used some of the new ribbon I got from Jody. I already received my April May Arts Share. It was super fast shipping! She had a few spools so the first orders have already been filled and I am loving the ribbon I got!

Have you seen her? Em over at Stamping Bella has added a new Bella! Her name is PMSBella, perfect for all us ladies, I love her!

Do you need to see a picture of my new ribbon? Maybe I should take one...if I do it will be coming tomorrow! I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter celebration! Hope the Bunny Hops on over to your home :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin