Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Check it out!

I as reading though my Google Reader and I found a message from Allison about a wonderful cause. Joanne B. is offering one blog candy ticket for every dollar you donate to Sarah Scaletta. Sarah is participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer on May 19th and 20th in Boston in memory of her mother. I had a girlfriend while I was going to high school that tried to attended this walk in memory of her Grandmother. The maraton is an amazing feat to take on and few can raise the money to be able to walk in the walk itself, there is a minimum donation needed to participate.

I highly recommend going to Joanne's Blog, not only to learn more, but to help out a great cause. You will not be sorry, donating helps everyone, maybe one day it will help someone you know.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin