Monday, March 2, 2009

Rainbow Chica!

Yesterday was the Pretties Party and it was a blast, I wasn't there for the whole thing unfortunately, but it was a great night! Charmaine issued three great challenges, the first of which was to create a card using the color scheme from our favorite cartoon character. So I picked my favorite cartoon character from growing up, and still my favorite one now, Rainbow Bright! I love how sweet she was and here colors were just wonderful, so my color pallet was the rainbow! So many options, but I love it, and I had a lot of fun using 'Hola Chica' in all sorts of colors. 'Hola Chica' is the April Stamp of the Month from Paper Pretties and I just love here! I mean how much fun does this little lady look! I used some fun striped paper and brads galore, in all the six colors that can be found on Rainbow Bright. Hope you enjoy, its a bit of a different card, but I had a lot of fun with it!
Stamps: Hola Chica from Paper Pretties; Paper: Pure Poppy, Me and My Big Ideas DP, Whisper White; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B29 Ultramarine, E00 Skin White, R29 Lipstick Red, V06 Lavender, Y15 Cadmium Yellow, YG09 Lettuce Green, YR16 Apricot; Accessories: Pop Dots, Brads

4 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

LOVE this rainbow card Jackie...great job!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable Jackie!! She is so colorfull and fun!!

Danielle L. said...

Fabulous Jackie! Love the rainbow dress and the line of rainbow brads!!!

Norine said...

love it like the rainbow dress
Hugs
Norine

Blog Widget by LinkWithin