Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Madness!

I am thrilled that today is Monday, not only do I get to share with you a fun Paper Pretties card, but its the beginning to a new week and I feel better! Thank you ladies for all the kind words, between your well wishes and plenty of rest I am feeling a lot better. Each week I fall in love with these wonderful Pretties Challenges that Danielle hosts every week on the Paper Pretties Forum. This week brings another one of her fun sketches, this time I used the new Cooper stamp called This Much. I love the sentiments that come with this adorable Cooper, they are so fun and cute, this one 'to the moon and back' is just perfect for this sketch! I also used a bright color combination that I thought would fit an active boy, like Cooper. I had a hard time coming up with what to put on the three squares along the side of the main image, but I decided that if the card was to go to a Mom, then flowers with a little bling would be perfect. I hope you enjoy today's Paper Pretties card, be sure to play along with this weeks sketch, they are always a blast. Have a great Monday all, hope today is a wonderful day for everyone!
Stamps: This Much from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, SU! DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E55 Light Caramel, R37 Carmine, YR16 Apricot; Accessories: Bridal Flowers, Tiny Twinklets

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I love those red flowers!!

Norine said...

this is just adorable love the coloring
Hugs
Norine

Blog Widget by LinkWithin