Monday, March 9, 2009

Pretties Monday!

Today is Monday which means I get to share with you a Paper Pretties creation! This week I decided to try out the Pretties Weekly Challenge that Danielle hosts in the Paper Pretties Forum every week! We are already up to challenge #42, wow, when did that happen?! I had to use the new Stamp of the Month, Hola Chica again, I just love this adorable Sophia. Every time I see here I want to get up and dance!This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge, which I love! Sketch challenges are just easy some how, they give you a bit of structure I guess. I picked up this fun paper a few weeks ago and thought that Sophia would look fab in it, what do you think, is she a blue kind of girl? Well hope you all enjoy today's post have a great Monday all!
**Edited to add....ladies looking back at the picture this morning you can't see the crystals to the left of Sophia, sorry about that! I will see if I can get a better picture so they pop out better when I get home tonight!
Stamps: Hola Chica from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Rain, DCWV Taj Mahal; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B21 Baby Blue, B23 Phthalo Blue, BV00 Mauve Shadow, E00 Skin White, E55 Light Caramel, G21 Lime Green, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y38 Honey; Accessories: Large Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities, May Arts Ribbon, MFT Swarovski Crystal - Summer Collection, Quickie Glue Pen

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is SO sweet! I love that dp!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Jackie~!!

Norine said...

very cute i clicked it so I could see the gems on the card really nice
Hugs
Norine

Blog Widget by LinkWithin