Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Jules!

It's a Birthday Blog Hop Pretties Girl's style! The fabulous Julie is turning a year older today and to celebrate the Pretties Girl's are throwing a virtual birthday party! Cake, balloons, drinks and cards galore to celebrate! The hop started at Jodi's blog so if you didn't start from there you might be missing out on some of the fun! For my stop I have brought the chips and dip for our fabulous fiesta! I even made sure to eat from a Mexican restaurant near work yesterday and ordered extra chips to take with my picture, but the chips are at work! Sorry Jules! But trust me when I say I have enough chips to go around! I am loving this new SU! paper Raspberry Tart and I thought it would be the perfect color combo to pair Hola Chica with to create a fun and festive Birthday card!The next stop on the blog hop is Jessica's blog, be sure to hop along! Once you make it through the Pretties Hop make sure to stop by Julie's blog and leave her a little love! Have a great day ladies and enjoy the wonderful hopping weather!
Stamps: Hola Chica from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Pure Poppy, SU! Raspberry Tart DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E50 Egg Shell, E55 Light Caramel, R14 Light Rogue, R37 Carmine, Y11 Pale Yellow, YG95 Pale Olive; Accessories: Tiny Twinklets from Taylored Expressions, May Arts Ribbon, Pop Dots, Quickie Glue Pen

9 comments:

Norine said...

love the card the backgd paper is so nice
Hugs
Norine

Unknown said...

How pretty!! LOVE those colors Jackie and the chips - yum-o!! Thanks so much for helping make my birthday special! :)

StampOwl said...

fantastic card ... those chips are making me hungry hehe

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Yummy, Jackie! What a perfect card to go with the chips and salsa!

Jodi Collins said...

Totally DELISH Jackie!! LOVE the paper and your gorgeous coloring on Sophia!

Christi Flores said...

Your card is so pretty and those chips and salsa are making me hungry!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

I brought the Salsa band and you brought the chips and salsa!!! Love your card, Jackie!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Fantastic card...and you are making me hungry, too! LOVE that Raspberry Tart DP! Goes great w/ Hola Chica...now, back to that chips and dip....lol

Jana Weaver said...

Jackie...she's adorable! Love the colors and layout you used!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin