Friday, March 20, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover!

It's Hip Hop Hangover time! I unfortunatly stayed home sick yesterday, and I still feel like crap, but I did get the chance to create a springy card last night, even though it was too late for the Unity challenges of the day. Each week on Thrusday Unity hosts Hip Hop though all of the Design team blogs and the SCS forum and it is always a blast! This week the two challenges were to create a card using Easter colors and to create a card using Ovals in some way, so I combined the two! Two challenges is better than one, right?! I had a lot of fun with this card, plus I finally got the chance to use my February Kit of the Month from Unity, called Endings and Beginnings. Aren't these stamps just too cute?! I love the Easter egg and the one word is just fab! Hope you like today's card, I had a lot of fun with this one. Have a great day!
Stamps: February KOTM - Endings and Beginnings; Paper: Cream, Berry Sorbet, So Saffron, Ripe Avocado; Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Berry Sorbet, BV04 Blue Berry, B14 Light Blue, R22 Light Prawn, Y17 Golden Yellow; Accessories: taylored expressions tiny twinklets, pop dots

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful eggs!!! Hope you're feeling better today.

Christi Flores said...

I am so sorry that you're not feeling well and hope you feel better soon. Your card is adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

OMagosh...I love that card. I gasp when the screen refreshed the first time.

And the grass........AWESOME.

Lisa H. said...

this turned out great, sorry you weren't feeling well. At least your mojo wasn't suffering. tfs!

Pamela said...

Super cute card! I love it! Hope you feel better soon!

Ashley Newell said...

Beautiful card! I love the grass and the eggs! I hope you feel better soon!

Norine said...

love the eggs so pretty Hope you feel better soon
Hugs
Norine

Kerry said...

Such a pretty card, hope you're feeling better!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin