Friday, March 27, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover!

I can not believe it is already Friday but I am loving it! Of course with it being Friday, I have some Unity to share with you! I once again played along with one of the challenges hosted by Jeanne in the Unity Forum on SCS. This week I ran out of time so did not post my card any where until just now, and I was only able to complete one card for one challenge, but I really like the results! Each week Jeanne hosts two challenges during Thursday’s Hip Hop and I love playing along if I can, this week was wonderful like all the other weeks. There was a color combination challenge and a theme challenge, while I didn’t get a chance to complete the Spring theme card, I did get to create a card for the color challenge! The color challenge was to use the colors purple, white and black! I went though all of my papers and the only decorative paper that seemed to work with this color combination is from my DCWV Latte DP, there is a bit of green, but this paper is not only super cute, but its also textured! I also received my March Kit of the Month two days ago and I got the chance to ink up two of the wonderful stamps that came as part of my kit. I love solid flower images, like the main image, and after stamping it and looking at the rest of the stamps that came with the kit I selected this adorable sentiment as my accent. I hope you enjoyed my Unity creation as part of the Hip Hop Hangover! Stay tuned this weekend for not only Paper Pretties April release news, but I am also taking part in the massive blog hop this weekend for Unity, and it is going to rock! Hope you have a great Friday; enjoy the beginning of this beautiful weekend!

Stamps: Simple Life March Kit of the Month from Unity; Paper: Whisper White, Lavendar Moon, DCWV Latte DP; Ink: Lavendar Moon; Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Quickie Glue Pen, Pop Dots, Tiny Twinklets from Taylored Expressions

6 comments:

Scrapacat said...

I love these colors! You've really got a great eye.
~ky

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love it in purple!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous card! BTW...I will be your blog bud in the Unity blog hop tomorrow! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Lisa F said...

CUTE! Love that paper!

Dawn M said...

pretty!!!

Christi said...

absolutely beautiful! smiles..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin