Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Verve Sketch!

Today is the Verve Stamps release day, and the wonderful Julee has posted a sketch challenge to be completed by tonight. I saw the layout yesterday and I had to give it a try, it look simple but fun! I decided on using this adorable stamp set, Little Pumpkin, and I have yet to ink him up, so I thought this was the perfect time! Then to match the Little Pumpkin set I used Tall Oaks for the large acorns to the side, I really like how this one came out. I love this color, Summer Sunrise from PaperTrey, its not a really light orange, its a little bit to a yellow shade and I just love the color.I thought it would go nicely with the Dark Chocolate from PaperTrey and they really do work well together. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! Have a great day!
Stamps: Hello Pumpkin, Tall Oaks from Verve Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate, 2008 Bitty Dots DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E51 Milky White, E53 Raw Silk, Y38 Honey; Accessories: Summer Sunrise Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jackie, I love it!!

Norine said...

that is just an adorable card love the LO and colors
Hugs
Norine

Blog Widget by LinkWithin