Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pretties Wednesday!

Today I get to share with you the card I created for Jessie's Paper Pretties Design Team challenge, which was to find my own inspiration for a card. So after a long time of searching through sites and pictures I decided to go with this adorable holiday cake as my inspiration. I also got the chance to use the new Stamp of the Month Trim the Tree stamp featuring the one and only Sophia! Doesn't she look darling in this adorable little dress, reaching up to decorate the tree all by herself....I love it! I added a crystal to replace the little bauble that she is putting on the tree, I think it adds a little more sparkle. I attempted to draw little springs of holly on her little dress, even though the markers started to run a little bit I think the effect is still there. I love how cute she looks, trust me you are going to want to sign up to get here for yourself. Tonight is the Paper Pretties Pajama Party! I can't wait to chat with the other Pretties Girls, and the challenges are sure to be a blast, be sure to stop by and join us!
Stamps: Trim the Tree from Paper Pretties; Paper: Glorious Green, Whisper White, Pure Poppy, the Glittered Christmas Stack; Ink: E00 Skin White, R27 Cadmium Red, Y11 Pale Yellow; Accessories: White Sheer Ribbon, SU! Small and Large Oval punch, self adhesive crystals

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

WOW! LOVE the inspiration and your card!! Totally FABU!!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card - love the inspiration piece and your card!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

OH my, this is just fantastic!!

Danielle L. said...

Very very cute Jackie! I really like how you did the sprigs to match the paper!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin