Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Falling for MFT

Every week the design team at My Favorite Things hosts an 'Oldie but a Goodie' challenge and I played along this past week. The featured stamp set was Falling for You and I had a blast! I used lots of fun fall colors and I had a lot of fun using my dew drops and these cute fall leaf brads. I added a bit of ribbon to bring the colors from the decorative paper to the foreground. A bit of a different card for me, but I had a lot of fun with it, enjoy!
Stamps: Falling For You from My Favorite Things; Paper: Whisper White, Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate; Ink: E00 Skin White, E51 Milky White, Y17 GoldenYellow, Y38 Honey; Accessories: orange and red dew drops, celery grosgrain ribbon, dark brown grosgrain ribbon, leaf brads

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin