Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pretties Wednesday on Thrursday!

I am back and I have a super cute card to share! But first I would like to say thank you ladies for the kind words, I really do appreciate it, your the best! Now enough about me....you want to hear about the card! Today I get to share a card I created for Jessie's glitter challenge and I hope you like it. I am not a fan of using glitter because it makes such a mess, but I love the effects of sparkle and shine on cards, it looks so pretty. So in order to not create a mess I used shimmerz for my card, a bit of cheating I think, but I just received 3 colors and I had yet to used them and we can't have that! This week on SCS the challenges are all pink in honor of the cause of the month Chemo Angels! Earlier this week the Pretties Girls decided that we would be donating our cards to the cause instead of sending them off to each other and I am thrilled! I try to help out and send cards when I get a chance and this is a great group to donate to. If you haven't heard before this adorable stamp Trim the Tree is the November Stamp of the Month at Paper Pretties, you can only get her if you sign up for the Stamp of the Month, you have until October 30th at midnight to get in on this offer. She will not be available until December 1st to the general public, so be sure to sign up today and let Christie know I sent you her way! Hope you enjoy today's card, its pink in honor of this weeks challenge on SCS and I think Sophia look super cute with my new Pink Shimmerz! Have a great day!
Stamps: Trim the Tree from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Moss, Pressed Petal Printed Paper Pad; Ink: E11 Barely Beige, E35 Chamois, R20 Blush; Accessories: Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Shimmerz

4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely adorable, Jackie!!! I love what you did w/ her! How do you like the Shimmerz? They're def. on my "wish list" (it's a big one! LOL)

LOTCP said...

I love how you used the same paper but changed the direction on it.

Danielle L. said...

Very lovely Jackie!!! Love all the dots and pink! Glad you are feeling a bit better today!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin