Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is one of the Prettie Girls Birthday! That's right ladies, Jessie is celebrating her birthday today! Jessie keeps all of us organized and is always there to help us out, at least I know she helps me whenever she can, if you have yet to check out Jessie's blog you are missing out on some amazing work! In fact this week she was revealed as one of the SCS Dirty Girls, I mean it doesn't get bigger than that! So each of the Pretties Girls are bringing the party with them, I was asked to bring the music, so I decided to create a card with Sophia dancing to the music. If you look at her dress I paper pieced her dress so that the dots radiate out from the top of her dress and I know the results! Now that's a party! Be sure to check out all of the ladies blogs to experience the party! Here is all the ladies blogs, go party!
So Miss Jessie have a wonderful Birthday, hope you enjoy YOUR day!
Stamps: Flutter By from Paper Pretties; Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Dot Swirl DP; SU! White Craft Ink, Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, BG01 Aqua Blue, C1 Cool Grey No. 1, E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, YG03 Yellow Green; Accessories: White sheer ribbon, blue and white brads, SU! Small and Large Oval Punch

7 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH Jackie, this is fabulous! I LOVE dancing Sophia and her outfit! I'm sure JEssie will LOVE her too!

Jodi Collins said...

No WAY!!! Jackie...this is FAN-FLIPPIN-TASTIC!!! I cannot even believe how AWESOME this is...wish it was my birthday! You GO girl!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Too cute, Jackie!!! I LOVE your card and the way you did her dress! I can't wait til Jessie sees all of our party "contributions"..I hope she flips!

Jessie/knightrone said...

YAHOOO!!! I love a little dancinging, this is fantastic!!

Jillabella said...

hahaha too stinkin cute!!! "DISCO INFERNO...burn baby burn" love it!!!

Unknown said...

How cool Jackie!! What a great way to add a bit of spunk!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a darling card. Love the dress! Wow! I'm sure Jessie will be wowed too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin