Monday, October 6, 2008

Falling for Ribbon Weaving

Wednesday was our Paper Pretties Pajama Party and Charmaine really rocked those challenges! The first one of the night was to create a card using a technique that you had never tried before and I happened to received my TJN just the day before and inside was all different possibilities for ribbon. I decided to try the ribbon weaving for the first time and I just love it! Don't be surprised if I use it again, there is a lot of ribbon used, but the final product is just so much fun! I used the new Paper Pretties stamp Falling for You as my main image and some other great fall colors or brown, cream, and celery, a simple but fun card. Hope everyone had a great weekend and made some great cards for WCD. Have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Falling For You from Paper Pretties; Paper: Dark Chocolate, Certainly Celery, Whisper White; Ink: E00, E31, G99, YG03; Accessories: Cream Grosgrain Ribbon, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I love this!!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Jackie! What a great technique and it looks great on your card! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely awesome!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin