Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Add Dimension!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog , plus today is also New Release Day too! This week our challenge is 'Add Dimension'!

I used the fabulous and fun new image Builder Brian plus the fun new accessory set, Construction Accessory Set! I always have a hard time making guy cards or masculine card and this set is perfect for that! I love the construction details, and I think that they will work so well with so many different events, Happy Birthday is the perfect example!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:
 
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the New Releases at the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Builder Brian and Construction Accessory Set from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Yellow, Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, YR68 Orange, E34 Orientale, YG07 Acid Green, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, B41 Powder Blue, E33 Sand, Y13 Lemon Yellow; Accessories: Dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin