Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - You're Eggstra Special!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'Bloom'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Dolly Bunny! I simply love using flowers of all sorts so when I saw this challenge I just had to use this darling image Dolly Bunny that comes with some fun flowers. I simply love the colors I was able to use, and the way that this paper goes so well with the colors. I really had a blast with this one!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:
 
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Dolly Bunny from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Pebbles Garden Party DP; Ink: BG07 Petroleum Blue, RV11 Pink, Y08 Acid Yellow, RV25 Dog Rose Flower, E33 Sand, YG09 Lettuce Green, B52 Soft Greenish Blue; Accessories: SU! Pretty in Pink Stitched Ribbon, Pop Dots, Labels Four Large

3 comments:

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a happy Easter card. Love your design. Denise

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Easter card and fabulous image.

Larelyn said...

Such a sweet card. thank you for being a great DT member. Hugs to you and yours at Easter.
Larelyn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin